Wednesday, August 6, 2014

About Me


About me... my Name is Caitlin.  I was born and raised in Western Washington State and live there now with my Husband, dog, and nine months of rain a year.

I have a Bachelor Degree in Human Kinetics with a Major in Kinesiology and currently work full time as an office manager at a mini-storage place.  Obviously, those go together.  I also work a few hours a week at a dance apparel and shoe shop, which I love.

I like to dance ballet, craft, travel, learn new things, garden, sew, can things, hike, organize, roam around Target, read, DIY, and hang out with my dog.

I love Jesus, my husband, my family, my dog, mountains, farms, and grilled cheese sandwiches the Canadian way (with ketchup).

I don't like slugs, big crowds, when people are unkind, or mayonnaise.

I am excited to get to know you more as we go on adventures together!

Cheers,

Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment